Friday, August 28, 2015

fall family bucket list


Around here, the mornings are getting crisp, and although I love me some summertime and never want to rush it....September and October are my favorite months by far. I love dressing in layers (myself and the mini), eating and drinking fall treats, being able to enjoy the outdoors without sweating like man (tmi?), and celebrating our October 18th wedding anniversary! It's just good all around. 

I created a checklist for our family's fall bucket list, and at the end of the season I'll do a follow-up post (with pictures!) to see how many we managed to check-off!




pumpkin patch to grab a pumpkin for every family member, 
dogs included
visit the local aquarium
sidewalk chalk draw-off
neighborhood stroll while sipping apple cider
visit a new park or playground
pick out a new welcome mat & front door wreath (or diy, maybe?)
outdoor movie
petting zoo....one word: GOATS!
explore the woods around our home
s'more night on the back patio
walk to the library down the street for story time
face painting
make a fall-themed craft together
some sensory play using leaves, acorns, and other fall finds
diy halloween costume for Aven (so fun!)
take the dogs to a doggie park to play
drive north to see the leaves
paint pumpkins
do bedtime stories on the front porch
take fall treats to local fire stations
fair/carnival fun


Do you have any fall traditions with your family? I would love to hear about them!

No comments :

Post a Comment