Tuesday, September 1, 2015

weekly links: 35/52

Hi friends! 

Wow, I am behind this week! I recently added something else to my plate....(assistant to a photographer who I LOVE)...so needless to say, my days are very full right now. If you don't know me personally or haven't been reading my blog long, I am mom to 18-month old Aven, and a part-time Registered Sonographer in addition to writing all my words here. :)

So on with today's words!

I'm sharing my favorite reads from last week (week 35/52). There are only four links this week because SEE FIRST PARAGRAPH. :)



{ the nester }
SIMPLE party decor, and using what you have to create a fun atmosphere for guests. 

{ mommy's me time }
I'm not there yet, but I'm feeling for all you mamas sending babies off to school.

{ magnolia homes }
I have loved these old ladder displays for a long time, and I think it's finally time my husband make me one. :) 

{ kate conner }
Finding your "people up close."


Thanks for hanging with me while I learn how to juggle my time, and for giving me this space to write. I am so grateful. 






No comments :

Post a Comment