Sunday, August 9, 2015

weekly links: 32/52

Here are my weekly link picks for week 32/52! If you didn't see my last one, this is a series I'm doing of favorite blog finds each week.

And here we are with three of my favorite topics in general - Jesus, home decor, and babies. I mean, really - what else is there?



{ bower power }
I have been dying to decorate a bedroom like this - light bedding + dark walls. Cozy, right? Now that we actually have a guest room in the new house, this might have to happen. (ps., this blog is written by a mom to FOUR BOYS! She keeps it real, too, which I appreciate.)

{ coffee + crumbs }
(I warned you that this site will be popping up often in my weekly links....so here ya go): A reminder on why solid friendships are so life-giving, and why it's important to allow friends to share in your pain.

{ magnolia homes }
I heart Joanna Gaines and all her ideas. This one is so simple and beautiful!

{ (in)courage }
Finding significance in who you are in Christ. And that's more than enough.

{ little baby garvin }
How I know i'm not ready for more than one kid...



Hope you enjoy these good reads! Monday is coming....make it a good one!


No comments :

Post a Comment