Sunday, August 16, 2015

weekly links: 33/52

Here we are with some good reads for week 33/52! (Posting this late because my arms were full with a sick baby for half the week!) This is the third post in a series I'm doing of my favorite finds each week. This is hopefully a way for you to read something you might have missed otherwise, and discover new blogs to follow. If you have a favorite link for this week, please post it in the comments so we can check it out!

{ You can catch up on the past posts in this series here and here. }



images via links 1, 2, and 4 below.

{ kate elizabeth conner }
I think I first discovered Kate Connor on Instagram, and I adore her writing. This post about the messy parts of life has me nodding in agreement and feeling so grateful for people who are willing to be honest.

{ country living }
I think pretty much everyone adores HGTV's Fixer Upper, and I'm no exception. I've even said I wanted to be on the show just so I could tour the Gaines' farmhouse and hang out with Chip and Joanna! Here is a photo tour of their house and it does not disappoint. My favorite spot? Probably that dreamy master bedroom. 

{ thrive moms }
This ministry has been so affirming to me as a mom, especially this post as I've spent hours on end holding my sick baby (and not getting much else done) this week. It couldn't have come at a better time. 

{ the small things blog }
This is one of my favorite blogs to check in on. Although Kate is well known as a beauty blogger, she shares family updates on her little boys as well. This is her attempt to look "fresh in fifteen," as she's now a mom of two, so primp time has diminished greatly. I even tried this myself and was surprised at how much I was able to do in just 15 minutes!

{ coffee + crumbs }
Well if you haven't already become a fan of this blog, this is my third attempt in three weeks to convert you. :)  Read this for a guilt-free perspective from a fellow mom on the hard days.

{ vintage revivals }
And lastly, how cute is this baby announcement? Ps. her DIY blog will rock your socks off. 


Enjoy your Sunday!
xo.

No comments :

Post a Comment