Sunday, September 20, 2015

weekly links: 38/52

I look forward to putting together my favorite finds and reads each week for you, since it's basically an excuse to read all of my favorite blogs and talk about them. Really, I could do that all day every day. I'm not sure what's going on this week, but I'm coming up a little empty-handed. Some weeks there is just less content that I think "Ooh! I want to share that!" and I never want to link up to something that I'm not excited about. So until next week, here are some of my favorite Instagram feeds to follow:

{ kelly jensen }
Mama to five, she takes Sunday pictures with her entire crew. I also just like to hear some of her views on parenting and letting them be little. 

{ jess connolly } 
I mentioned her in a previous favorites post, but really - she is so inspiring and has a heart for women growing closer to God. I am SO excited to hear her speak at Allume conference next month!

{ the nester } 
Myquillyn is one of my favorite home design experts. She is all about making the most of what you have, and her motto is "it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful" - YES.

{ kelle hampton }
I read her book Bloom when it first came out and have been following her social media ever since. She is an artist of words and her three littles are as cute as they come. 

{ the gray gang }
She is a mom I admire - so different from me in a lot of ways, but I think we have the same heartbeat when it comes to our children. A really gifted writer. 

{ meg legs }
I just love her style. There are a couple of her outfits I would wear every.single.day, no shame.  

{ kelli m campbell } 
She gives me a daily dose of Hawaii, where she lives - be jealous. 

{ angie smith }
She's wordy but that's one of the things I like most about her. She puts into words what I cannot. 


And just because, here's this face, grabbed from my own instagram:




Happy Sunday! I hope this is an amazing week for you. 

No comments :

Post a Comment