Sunday, September 13, 2015

weekly links: 37/52

So, I completely missed a week of favorites. It was bound to happen. I feel certain you'll survive, so we're just picking up with my favorite reads and such from over the past couple weeks. 



{ the lively show }
I'll start with this because it's just so random...but do you guys listen to podcasts? My mom likes to listen to them and has sent a few my way that I'm now hooked on. I've started listening to them while driving or doing dishes. I don't even remember how I found this particular podcast, but it's an interview with John & Sherry, the insanely successful bloggers behind Young House Love. So interesting hearing why they stepped away from blogging and how their lives have changed. 

{ incourage }
This is my favorite read from the week, hands down. A beautiful illustration of how the Father loves us, even when we are doubtful and unsure. 

{ uptown with elly brown }
How cute is this Mama Bear baseball tee?

{ jess connolly }
She is one of the most inspired women I read on a regular basis - if you aren't following her on Instagram, you are seriously missing out. This post is a new way to combat envy and discontent.

{ little baby garvin } 
Although this isn't from the past two weeks, I just happened upon it and am in love with this sweet mermaid-inspired nursery

{ night owl blog }
The kitchen and I are not exactly friends. I manage enough that my family doesn't go hungry, but I really wish I was one of those people who was good at it and enjoyed it. All that said, this honey BBQ wings recipe sounds like something I can tackle!


Monday is coming! Make it a good one. Let's not just live for the weekends.

No comments :

Post a Comment