Sunday, August 23, 2015

weekly links: 34/52

It's late on Sunday night so I thought I'd play catch up and share my favorite links from this past week (week 34/52). This week we have a little of everything: inspiration, fashion, food, wisdom, and a smart tip that can bless other women! 

Ps., if you find a blog that you want to follow on a regular basis, a great way to keep up with them is with Bloglovin'.


images via links 3, 4, and 5 below.


{ we are that family }
WISDOM of the week: the six words that can change everything at home. 

{ the small things blog }
INSPIRATION of the week: I shared a "beauty" post from Kate last week, but this is more of a "day in the life" from her perspective as a mom of two under two (makes me need a nap just thinking about it). I think this will be reassuring for those of you who find yourselves in that season.

{ see vanessa craft }
RECIPE of the week: I am currently obsessed with raspberries, and chocolate is always a YES in my book, so this recipe for a Chocolate Raspberry Cake is definitely on my To Make list. (which is a short list, by the way.)  Also - - I can appreciate the detailed step-by-step instructions for this recipe! 

{ one little momma }
FASHION of the week: I've learned that cardigans, kimonos, and ponchos are staples for my wardrobe. (Also stripes, because Duh.) I love layering, and these kind of pieces make it easy to be comfortable and look cute. Maternity or not - I love almost all of these outfits.


{ redhead baby mama } 
TIP of the week: Lindsey is a friend of mine and she is now a mom of two! If you used a Medela breast pump while nursing, Lindsey tells you how you can pass it on to a mom in need (it's really simple!)


Hope you've had a happy and relaxing weekend, friends! Let's make this week a good one. 

This picture is brought to you by my mother who complains if a post is missing this face. Here ya go, mom. :)

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the share, man! I Love the roundup - some really good stuff here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey! Happy to share such a cool tip with my readers!

      Delete